Fly High, Inc. under the direction of Karel Van Der Linden is seeking to expand our Fixed Base Operation group
- Use corporate chain experience (Mercury Air Centers and Marriott International) without the corporate chain overhead to establish a small group of unique FBO locations within the southeast region and to grow those locations to be strong, well-known, and respected while contributing to the local economy
- High customer centered service standards expected by the corporate jet market while retaining the unique characteristics that serve the general aviation community so well
- Staff focus – Crew made up of local aviation veterans and student pilots
- Website design – modern, informative and dynamic
- FBO specific software solution – Total FBO (real time, web based)
- Use expertise in fuel purchasing and contract fuel to give the FBO a competitive edge in the market
- Emphasis on marketing the airport and local area
- Work with local tourism partners to offer Fly In Packages featuring local accommodations and attractions
- Google Pay per click advertising campaign
- Direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- FaceBook social media campaign – build a base of “Airport Friends”
- Giving back through Annual Community Events
We invite interested airport authorities and existing FBO owner/operators to contact us for more information.
Karel Van Der Linden
Director, Fly High, Inc.